Сопоставьте буквы с цифрами 6. who is twice shy? 7. who is king in the kingdom of the blind? 8. why do bagpipers walk when they play? 9. make up a sentence with the word "before"? 10. what do we do with one stone? 11. what is worth two tomorrows? 12. can february march? 13. what do you call santa's helpers? 14. why are you late, johnny? 15. why do witches
have brooms? a. no, but april may. b. one today. c. two plus two be four. d. vacuum cleaners are too heavy! e. there is a sign "school—go slow". f. once bitten. g. all of them! h. one-eyed man. i. kill two birds. j. to get away from the noise. k. subordinate clauses!
ответ: 400г воды нужно добавить к 100г 25%раствора аммиака,чтобы получить 5% раствор
6. Who is twice shy? - F. Once bitten.
7. Who is King in the kingdom of the blind? - H. One-eyed man.
8. Why do bagpipers walk when they play? - J. To get away from the noise.
9. Make up a sentence with the word "before"? - C. Two plus two be four.
10. What do we do with one stone? - I. Kill two birds.
11. What is worth two tomorrows? - B. One today.
12. Can February march? - A. No, but April may.
13. What do you call Santa's helpers? - K. Subordinate clauses!
14. Why are you late, Johnny? - E. There is a sign "School—go slow".
15. Why do witches have brooms? - D. Vacuum cleaners are too heavy!
G. All of them! - лишнее